Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Some really cool news and a book I just loved!

Okay...first, for news on how to help victims of Hurricane Katrina, visit the giving page on my website.  I have donated signed books and other stuff to auctions to raise funds as well.  Watch this space for links to those auctions to be posted.
 
Second, I'm launching into another exciting endeavor...a chat group hosted by six super fun authors.  Okay, yes one of them is me, but the others are: Dianne Castell, LuAnn McLane, Rosemary Laurey, Janice Maynard and Shiloh Walker.  To join the group, just click here and follow the directions for joining the group.
 
And finally, for that book I just loved...
 
 
 
They're just the sexy boys next door...if next door is a really, really weird place.
 
Meet Damon, Maltese, and Shakar - three noble brothers from an enchanted kingdom where wooing and pleasuring is practically a royal commandment.  They're hot.  Irresistible.  And just a little different.  But what woman doesn't like a guy with a few surprises?
 
This book is hot and sexy and just cracks me up!  If you like quirky humor, sexy stories and heroines who have snark down to a fine art, you've got to read this book!
 

No comments: