Monday, September 19, 2005

Live talk radio interview!

Hi, guys...I've got that live radio interview today about my debut historical release, TOUCH ME, on Laura's Much Ado About Books . You can call in (1-888-335-5204), or email (Questions@BookTalkRadio.net) in questions and I think it would be awesome if you did. Sandra Brown is going to be on the program too. I'm not sure which one of us is going first, but I'm betting it's me as they'll save the big draw for the last half of the show to keep people listening. To listen to the show live, click here (please note that this link is only good during the show), or if you want to listen to it after the initial airing, click here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,
I am sorry that I could not join your radio talk. I did think about you. I hope that it was a lot of fun.
Lidia:-)

Lucy Monroe said...

Lidia...it was fun! Thanks for thinking of me. :)
Hugs,
Luc

Nicole said...

Hi Lucy, was great fun to hear you! I kinda like the idea of the show, had listened to it the previous week, too.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Nicole. :) I think the concept is pretty cool too, actually. I love talking about books. :)

Hugs,
Lucy

Julia said...

Hi Lucy!
Great interview! I listened to it in the archives and it's so cool :0)You really have a beautiful voice.

Julia

Lucy Monroe said...

Julia...Thank you!!! What a totally sweet thing to say. I'm glad you took the time to listen.

Hugs,
Lucy