Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Getting ready for National & another good book...

I can hardly believe it's July 19th already.  My dear friend and fellow Presents author, Maggie Cox, and her family are arriving today from England.  We'll be driving down to Reno at the end of the week to attend RWA National.  I'm very excited about the trip as I know just spending time with her will be lovely.  But I'm also looking forward to participating in some chats with my publishers.  I can't honestly say I attend many workshops, but my time is well used.  The most important element being catching up with old friends and making new ones.  I'm so looking forward to all of it!
 
And about the good book...anyone who knows me well knows I "discovered" MaryJanice Davidson last year and devoured her entire backlist.  I'm now a devoted fan and she's got a new book out.  Undead and Unappreciated is her first hardback and I'm really looking forward to seeing where she takes Betsy's story.  If you get a chance to read it, let me know what you think!
 
Hugs,
Lucy

2 comments:

Danica said...

See you there!

Lucy Monroe said...

I can't wait, Danica! I really want to make sure we don't miss each other...but I'm not staying at the hotel. Email me and we'll work something out.

I really miss you on the HP board. :( Though Dee is a total sweetie. :)

Hugs,
Lucy