Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ready is out in stores now!

The first in my Brava mercenaries trilogy, READY, WILLING & AND ABLE is out now.  Romantic Times gave READY 4.5 Stars and called it an action packed sizzler and reader response has been really terrific so far.  (Thanks to *everyone* who has written or posted reviews online...I'm sending each and every one of you huge cyber hugs!)

And if you haven't read it yet, I sure hope you enjoy it too!  Okay, now...are you sitting down for this?!!  I'm so excited, I keep bouncing out of my chair, but maybe that's just me. :)  Only I've got what I think is a huge treat for my readers.  Two hugely talented ladies have put together a flash presentation for READY's debut and you can watch it here.
 
You are going to just love it, trust me on this!  And my photographer from the RT Convention put her photos of the convention together in a slide show that is also going to knock your socks off.  Visit my Photo Album to view it.
 
Hugs and blessings,
Lucy

6 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for the heads up. Another book to add to my TBR pile is always a good thing.
Your book sounds like a good one.
At the rate I'm going this summer, I probably should get a Barnes and Noble membership...*grin*

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL, Michele...I sure know how that feels. I swear I should own stock in a shelving company too for all the bookcases I'm always buying. :)

Glad you want to read READY!

Hugs,
Lucy

Josie said...

I can't wait for Ready, but alas I have to, I have it ordered online and have to wait for it to be shipped to Austalia. *Glancing out the front to see if the postie has come yet* **sigh**

Love the flash presentation, Lucy, it's wonderful!

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Josie...I hope it arrives soon! I'm getting very excited about my upcoming trip to Australia and am hoping to meet some readers while there, but I'll only be in Melbourne this time around.

Hope READY is worth the wait!

I'm glad you enjoyed the flash presentation...I was super pleased with the results. :)

Hugs,
Lucy

Tangee said...

I LOVE this book. I am so excited you have a blog. This is a wonderful book and now I have to go and read everything you've put out.

Lucy Monroe said...

Tangee...I could just HUG you!!! Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed READY. Did you watch the flash movie? It's lots of fun...and I sure hope you enjoy the other books!

Hugs,
Lucy :)