Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunny Monday...

Oh, I do love the sunshine!  It's gorgeous here, with blue skies and glistening sunshine.  Don't know how long it will last (the glistening is the left over wet from the recent rains that could come back any minute), so I'll enjoy it while I've got it.  You know?  Though, I'm going to have to enjoy it from inside because today is BUSY and I have a ton to do and I need to get A LOT of pages written too.  My hubby's 40th birthday is this week and I want to make it special for him, but he wants low key.  He's asked me to invite our friends and family to dinner at a hot dog joint.  His favorite food.  Yikes!  But it's his birthday, so I'm all for it.  LOL
 
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!

4 comments:

Number 1 Fan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Number 1 Fan said...

I just had to say Hello...after all, I'm your Number 1 Fan!

Good to see you're having a great day! As for the hot dogs, I remember a Futurama episode where Dr. Zoidberg goes to a snackshack and says "give me something crawling with parasites". Next scene, he's in the bleachers eating a hot dog....

Lucy Monroe said...

Oh, my gosh...that makes me really want to take you to a hot dog joint...NOT! LOL You know...you being my biggest fan makes all the difference in the world to me and for those readers who haven't clued in yet...that post was by my totally sweet, alpha hero at the end of a book hubby.

Kati said...

LOL -- that man of yours! ;)

Enjoy the hot dogs, and happy birthday, Number One Fan!