Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More fun reading...

Okay, what do you expect when my favorite hobby is reading and my career is writing?  Of course, I'm gonna chat frequently about books I've read, books I'm writing and books I'd love to read.  But I just recently read Angela Knight's Master of the Moon and it is a fast paced, intense read with a couple of main characters that will knock your socks off.  They really will...Lyr, the king of the fairies is one very masculine and sexy guy and Diana London is a kick-a** heroine that will make you smile over and over again.  Angela has taken fantasy to a whole new level for me.
 
Speaking of reading...it's probably time I read and edited yesterday's pages.  Boy am I loving this book...Tomasso is a hero that makes *me* drool.  LOL
 
Take care!
Lucy

No comments: